The global leading maker of computer peripherals for Windows, Apple and Linux users, LaCie has launched its new power–efficient and high-performance external hard drives designed by Neil Poulton, named as LaCie Rugged USB 3.0, which combines ultimate rugged design that able to absorb drops up to 2.2 meters with high-speed USB 3.0 interface delivering speeds up to 110 MB per second, ideal for tech enthusiasts who wanna transfer large data with fastest speed on the move.
Features of LaCie Rugged USB 3.0:
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface provides fastest speeds on the market – 110MB/s
- Scratch–resistant aluminum shell, internal anti–shock absorbers and shock–resistant rubber bumper for protection against everyday blunders
- 1-year 10GB Wuala secure online storage
- Complete software bundle aimed for easy formatting and backup
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 90 x 28 x 145 mm ; Weight: 241 grams
LaCie Rugged USB 3.0 portable hard drive that currently offered in 500GB (7200 rpm) storage capacity is now available for a SRP of $149.99.