The worldwide leader in digital entertainment products, Creative has announced the launch of its latest portable media player (PMP) for music, photo, radio and video, named as Creative ZEN Mozaic. It’s the super compact and lightweight PMP supporting up to 32 hours of continuous audio playback with a single charge, available in 2GB, 4GB, 8GB or 16GB memory capacity.
“We want to give our latest portable media player a brand new look by going bold with the design of the Creative ZEN Mozaic,” said Joseph Liow, Vice President, Personal Digital Entertainment Products of Creative Technology. “The built-in speaker allows you to enjoy your music or videos together with your friends without the use of headphones. This refreshingly unique design concept, together with the superb audio performance that is synonymous with our ZEN series of players, makes the Creative ZEN Mozaic a must-have fashion accessory for music, photos and video on the go!”
Main Features Of Creative ZEN Mozaic:
- Built-in speaker turns player into a mini boombox so that music can be shared out loud
- Vibrant 1.8-inch TFT LCD color screen (128 x 160 pixels resolution) shows off details and clarity of photos and video
- Built-in FM radio with up to 32 preset stations
- Built-in microphone for voice recording
- Supports wide variety of file formats including MP3, WMA, WMA-DRM 10, Audible (Format 4) and JPEG
- Bundled with new Creative Centrale application, a one-stop media management software that organizes and intelligently tags not just music but also photos and video, creates playlists and transcodes video to the proprietary video format
- Size: 79.5 mm x 40 mm x 12.8 mm; Weight: 43g
The 2GB and 4GB version of latest Creative ZEN Mozaic PMP are available now for S$99 and S$129, respectively. And the 8GB and 16GB model will be available in coming August for S$169 and S$249, respectively.