The well-known multinational conglomerate manufacturing company, Toshiba has announced the launch of its latest, lightweight and affordable projector – Toshiba TDP-SP1U, which features 2,200 ANSI lumens of brightness, 2000:1 contrast ratio (full on/full off), native SVGA 800 x 600 resolution and a rich, vibrant DLP BrilliantColor display technology, offering an extended lamp life of up to 4,000 hours in economy mode or up to 3,000 hours in standard mode.
“As an innovator in mobile computing technology, Toshiba has added the affordable TDP-SP1U to its lineup of award-winning projectors for consumers and business professionals who need a presentation device that can deliver impressive display technology, value-added features and a lower total cost of ownership,” said Jeff Barney, vice president of marketing, Digital Products Division, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. “Priced affordably, the TDP-SP1U is versatile enough to provide users with a lightweight and substantial projector.”
Leading Edge Features Of Toshiba TDP-SP1U Projector:
- Manual digital keystone correction
- Automatic setup on a fully-loaded presentation remote to ensure worry-free, professional presentations even in the most unforgiving environments
- Password protection and key-lock function to help prevent unauthorized use
- HDTV/DTV compatible for connectivity to a cable or satellite set-top box for viewing high-definition television
- Advanced connection options including one computer input (shared as component), composite and S-video inputs, audio in and variable output capabilities
- Special monitor-out capabilities to display and view images on a monitor and screen simultaneously, allowing presenters to face their audience rather than turning around to read slides as they appear on the screen
- A 2.0 watt speaker for enhanced presentations
- Whisper-quiet operation of only 30 decibels (dB) (in low mode) – quieter than a soft conversation
The latest Toshiba TDP-SP1U projector which weights only 4.8-pound is now available for $719.