LG and T-Mobile USA have announced the new sleek (Honeycomb) Android 3.0-powered tablet – T-Mobile G-Slate with Google by LG, which the companies claim as their first 4G Android tablet to equip 3D capabilities such as integrated support for 3D graphics.
Key features of LG G-Slate (T-Mobile):
- 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor
- Large, vivid 8.9-inch 3D-capable multi-touch HD display
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera plus 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and full HD 1080p video recording
- Google Maps 5.0 with 3D interaction
- 32GB on-board memory, gyroscope and accelerometer
“LG is dedicated to continuing its role as an innovation leader and is thrilled to announce its entry into the tablet marketplace with the G-Slate,” commented Jeff Hwang, president for LG Mobile Phones. “Streamlining everyday tasks and enhancing entertainment with blazing fast 4G speed, the T-Mobile G-Slate by LG will deliver the latest in Android technology and provide users with an advanced tablet experience.”
LG G-Slate is expected to hit the market in this Spring but its price info has yet to be known.