The major peripheral-device maker, Logitech has announced its latest keyboard-and-mouse combination, named as Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave Pro, which combines the popular Logitech Wave Keyboard with new, exceptionally comfortable, rechargeable Logitech MX 1100 Cordless Laser Mouse.
“Independent research clearly demonstrates that the Wave Keyboard can help improve the comfort of your typing experience,” said Denis Pavillard, vice president of product marketing for Logitech’s keyboards and desktops. “The keyboard’s wave-like shape is popular because it provides comfort without requiring people relearn how to type, unlike traditional ergonomic keyboards. And with the addition of the MX1100 mouse, which was designed according to ergonomic principles, our new desktop gives you even more comfort than the original Logitech Desktop Cordless Wave.”
Impressive Features Of Logitech MX 1100 Cordless Laser Mouse:
- Hyper-fast scrolling for flying effortlessly through long documents and Web pages
- Adjustable-dpi laser engine (up to 1,600 dpi) provides two smooth-tracking modes for customizable precision
- Logitech’s advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology provides you with a powerful, reliable connection with virtually no delays or dropouts – even in the busiest wireless environments
- Stealth thumb button – one of ten programmable buttons – makes application-switching easy
- Elegantly contoured, full-size shape naturally fits your hand for maximum comfort, providing exceptional palm support
According to the company, “When sold in the desktop bundle, with its included USB plug, the MX1100 mouse allows you to fully recharge your mouse while you’re working – you don’t need to stop what you’re doing. A 15-minute charge gives you enough power for up to one day. A 7-hour charge provides up to six weeks of power. Or, for your convenience, plug the USB cable into the included AC adaptor and recharge your mouse using any available wall outlet. (When sold separately [$79.99], the stand-alone MX1100 offers up to nine months of battery life and uses two AA batteries).”
The second-generation Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave Pro will hit the market in coming October for about $130.