Logitech has introduced its new Logitech G110 gaming keyboard (the successor to Logitech G11), which is equipped with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 hub port that lets users connect their favorite gaming mouse or other peripherals directly to the keyboard, backlighting with customizable colours – blue or red.
Features Of Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard:
- Customizable backlighting let users choose between red and blue backlighting effect
- 12 programmable G-keys and 3 M-keys to assign up to 36 single keystrokes, multi-key macros, or intricate LUA scripts
- Automatic game detection lets gamers create separate custom G-key programming profiles for every game they play
- Game mode switch for easily disabling the Windows and Context Menu keys
- Works with any standard headphones or headset thanks to the standard 3.5mm audio jack
- Built-in Hi-Speed USB 2.0 hub port
The new Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110 is expected to hit UK market by January 2010 for around £80.