Good news for owners of newest iPod nano and iPod Touch! The leading designer and manufacturer of next-generation mobile and in-home electronics, Macally has announced its new protective cases for new fourth generation iPod nano and second generation iPod touch.
“The new design and feature-sets of the iPod nano and iPod touch are a compelling combination – consumers will want to keep these devices with them all the time for not only enjoying music but for watching video, playing games and even keeping in touch on Facebook,” said Andrew Saldana, VP Sales & Marketing of Macally. “The new cases from Macally let customers protect their iPod nano or iPod touch from drops and bumps while enjoying all the great new features the new devices have to offer.”
New Innovative Accessories For Fourth Generation iPod Nano Include The Following Cases:
- IceSuit – This protective case lets customers show off the brilliant color of their new iPod nano through the clear silicon with white highlights. Plus, it includes cable management, so customers have a place to store their headphone, preventing cord tangling. It comes with a scratch-resistant protective screen overlay.
- Divo – This dark brown leather case features cheery orange highlights, giving the Divo a youthful, fun look and feel. It protects the iPod nano from the inside out with a microsuede liner. It can be attached to a belt and comes with a lanyard for around-the-neck wear.
- Bella – The Bella stitch-seamed leather front combines with the high-density, soft and durable back panel and microsuede interior to protect the iPod nano. The case comes with a neck lanyard and a dark brushed metal carabiner for clipping on belts, purses and backpacks.
- mSuit – Made of thick, durable silicon, the Macally mSuit features a non-slip design that is easy and comfortable to grip. It comes in black, white or clear, which lets the iPod nano color show through. It comes with a scratch-resistant protective screen overlay.
- Metro – The ultra-slim hard-shell case snaps onto the iPod nano, locking securely in place. Made of highly durable rubberized plastic, it only adds 1mm of thickness, allowing consumers to enjoy the slim and sleek size of their new iPod nano. The ABS material is ridged, so it is slip-resistant and comfortable to carry. It has a removable scratch-resistant screen shield.
- Mirage – This unique case features a durable hard shell polycarbonate case on the back for extra protection. The front features a mirrored finish that is reflective when turned off, yet clearly displays the screen when turned on. It features a belt-clip for easy transport.
New Innovative Accessories For Second Generation iPod Touch Includes The Following Cases:
- Bella – Like the Bella for iPod nano, Bella for iPod touch has a stitch-seamed leather front and a high-density, soft and durable back panel with a microsuede interior. The case comes with a neck lanyard and a dark brushed metal carabiner for clipping on belts, purses and back packs. A scratch resistant protective screen overlay is included.
- mCase – This protective slip-on leather case opens at the bottom, so customers can easily dock the iPod touch without having to remove the case. Cutouts provide easy access to all controls and ports, while the soft inner lining delivers enhanced cushioning. This case also comes with an optional scratch-resistant overlay protective film covering.
- IceCase – This clear hard case protects the iPod touch while letting all of its features show through. It boasts a three-piece design that lets customers remove the bottom for easy docking. Plus, the IceCase has a flip-out stand that holds the iPod upright in a horizontal position for movie viewing.
- mSuit – Available in clear, black and white, the mSuit is a thick, durable silicon that is resistant to ripping and tearing. It also features a non-slip design that is easy and comfortable to grip. A scratch resistant protective screen overlay is included.
- Metro – The ultra-slim Metro adds only 1mm of thickness, ideally complementing the size and shape of the iPod touch. The hard shell case is made of highly durable rubberized plastic, so it completely protects the iPod touch. It’s easy and comfortable to carry thanks to the ridged ABS material. It comes with a removable scratch resistant screen overlay.
- MetroTCM – The protective snap-on MetroTCM is made of a highly durable rubberized plastic body combined with durable silicon to completely protect the iPod touch. Also, it features cable management, so the iPod touch’s headphone and cords won’t get tangled. It double functions as a horizontal stand to view movies and comes with a removable scratch resistant screen overlay.
All these new protective cases for iPod nano and iPod touch are now available for the same MSRP (manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) – $19.99.