Microsoft intends to release Microsoft Office 2010 Technical Preview to invited guests who register to sign up for Office 2010 CTP Program only by July 2009. Office 2010 was previously known by codename Office 14 (taken cue from its version), and wrongly assume to be Office 2009. The setup installer of both 32bit (x86) and 64bit (x64) Office 2010 Technical Preview 1 (TP 1) has been leaked to BT network. The leaked Office 2010 Technical Preview 1 has the version of 14.0.4006.1010, a pre-trial version provided to premium Microsoft partners.
It’s unclear whether it is the leaked Office 2010 TP1 build will be the version that is going to be released officially by Microsoft in July. And it’s still unclear yet whether Microsoft will make available publicly for Office 2010 Beta downloads, which is said to be will be having 2 betas – Beta 1 in July 2009 and another Beta 2 in November 2009. The betas is said to be different from Technical Preview, where TP is just meant as an engineering milestone for the development of Office 2010 and related products that leading to RTM that will reach in July 2009, according to Office 2010 IT Blog. Office 2010 is expected to RTM and released as final product in March 2010, with the exception of Exchange Server 2010, where Exchange Server 2010 beta already available from official download links.
Download 32-bit (x86) Microsoft Office 2010 Technical Preview 1
Torrent: ms_office2010_techical_preview_1_x86_en.rar.torrent (link removed due to DMCA request form Microsoft)
Download 64-bit (x64) Microsoft Office 2010 Technical Preview 1
Torrent: ms_office2010_techical_preview_1_x64_en.rar.torrent (link removed due to DMCA request form Microsoft)
Note: The Office 2010 Technical Preview invitation at Connect will download Office 2010 build 14.0.4006.1110, a slightly higher version compared with this leaked build. And a product key is required for activation.
The setup installer of the leaked download will install Microsoft Office Plus 2010 edition, with Access 2010, Excel 2010, InfoPath 2010, OneNote 2010, Outlook 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Publisher 2010, and Word 2010. Project Professional 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visio Professional 2010 are also included in the leaked RAR archive download. Office 2010 supports Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
Important note is that Office2010 TP 1 is still in early stage of development, and may contain bugs, although most individual programs such as Word 2010 and Excel 2010 are usable in everyday life. It’s also interesting to know that Office 2007, the predecessor of Office 2010, is version 12. Office 2010 will be version 14, skipping version 13, the number that Microsoft assumes may be not so lucky.
Screenshots of Individual App in Office 2010
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links