The global leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential, Microsoft has announced the availability of its new SideWinder X3 gaming mouse, which combines high performance, speed and versatile design at a single device, featuring 2,000 DPI laser-tracking engine with on-the-fly DPI switching (between high, medium and low sensitivity).
“Our research shows that in-game comfort continues to be the main consideration for PC gamers,” said Bill Jukes, product marketing manager for Microsoft Hardware. “We designed this mouse to be ambidextrous and small in size, providing comfort to a wider variety of people and making it ideal for gaming as well as everyday use.”
Impressive Features Of Microsoft SideWinder X3:
- 2000 DPI (dots-per-inch) laser tracking engine with On-the-Fly DPI switching
- Familiar shape for right or left handed comfort
- 5 programmable main buttons customizable to gamers’ preferences, with main button life rated to 10 million clicks
- IntelliPoint software to create and assign macros
- Wide rubber scroll wheel for more precise click movement
- Weight-balanced plus wide glide feet for smooth handling and active feel
The new Microsoft SideWinder X3 gaming mouse will be ship in coming May for about $40.