Just a week after the official announcement from Mozilla about the availability of its Firefox 3.6 Release Candidate 1 (RC1) for free downloading, the latest update of Firefox 3.6 RC 2 is now released. While the official final release of Firefox 3.6 is still pending release, tentatively targeted for end of January 2010, Firefox users who want to try this latest browser version which is faster, more responsive and has been optimized to run on small device operating systems such as Maemo can get a sneak previwe by downloading the RC2 release. This is considered to be stable and safe to use for daily web browsing, and represents the features and content that will be in the final product release.
Download Firefox 3.6 RC2 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux via the link here.
Update: Firefox 3.6 Final
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18865 (20H1) for Insiders Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 Released Fast ring Insiders – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Key Code
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key