Just a week after the official announcement from Mozilla about the availability of its Firefox 3.6 Release Candidate 1 (RC1) for free downloading, the latest update of Firefox 3.6 RC 2 is now released. While the official final release of Firefox 3.6 is still pending release, tentatively targeted for end of January 2010, Firefox users who want to try this latest browser version which is faster, more responsive and has been optimized to run on small device operating systems such as Maemo can get a sneak previwe by downloading the RC2 release. This is considered to be stable and safe to use for daily web browsing, and represents the features and content that will be in the final product release.
Download Firefox 3.6 RC2 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux via the link here.
Update: Firefox 3.6 Final
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18334 Roll Out for Windows Insiders – Here Full Changelog of What Fixes, Changes, and Improvement (Free State of Decay)
- Windows 10 Voice Recorder Keyboard Shortcuts
- Free Elegant Art Nouveau Fonts for Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes