Just a week after the official announcement from Mozilla about the availability of its Firefox 3.6 Release Candidate 1 (RC1) for free downloading, the latest update of Firefox 3.6 RC 2 is now released. While the official final release of Firefox 3.6 is still pending release, tentatively targeted for end of January 2010, Firefox users who want to try this latest browser version which is faster, more responsive and has been optimized to run on small device operating systems such as Maemo can get a sneak previwe by downloading the RC2 release. This is considered to be stable and safe to use for daily web browsing, and represents the features and content that will be in the final product release.
Download Firefox 3.6 RC2 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux via the link here.
Update: Firefox 3.6 Final
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements