Just a week after the official announcement from Mozilla about the availability of its Firefox 3.6 Release Candidate 1 (RC1) for free downloading, the latest update of Firefox 3.6 RC 2 is now released. While the official final release of Firefox 3.6 is still pending release, tentatively targeted for end of January 2010, Firefox users who want to try this latest browser version which is faster, more responsive and has been optimized to run on small device operating systems such as Maemo can get a sneak previwe by downloading the RC2 release. This is considered to be stable and safe to use for daily web browsing, and represents the features and content that will be in the final product release.
Download Firefox 3.6 RC2 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux via the link here.
Update: Firefox 3.6 Final
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs