Have you upgrade your Firefox browser to Firefox 3.6 Release Candidate 2 which has been released by Mozilla developers on 17 January 2010? If you not yet done then you can skip it by upgrade its to Firefox 3.6 final release. The Firefox 3.6 is built on Mozilla’s Gecko 1.9.2 web rendering platform which has been under development since early 2009. The Firefox 3.6 web browser has been improved to support for new and developing web standards, increased performance and an overall better experience for web users and developers.
The Firefox 3.6 includes the following features:
- Support for a new type of theme called Personas which allow users to change Firefox’s appearance with a single click.
- Protection from out-of-date plugins to keep users safer as they browse.
- Open, native video can now be displayed full screen and supports poster frames.
- The ability for web developers to indicate that scripts should run asynchronously to speed up page load times.
- Continued support for downloadable web fonts using the new WOFF font format.
- Support for new CSS attributes such as gradients, background sizing, and pointer events.
- Support for new DOM and HTML5 specifications including the Drag & Drop API and the File API, which allow for more interactive web pages.
- Changes to how third-party software can integrate with Firefox in order to prevent crashes.
- Available in more than 70 languages.
The final release of Firefox 3.6 is now available for free download at Mozilla official site. Just head to the following URL to access official Firefox 3.6 download:
Windows (English)- http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.6&os=win&lang=en-US
Linux (English) – http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.6&os=osx&lang=en-US
Mac OS X (English) – http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.6&os=linux&lang=en-US
Other localized versions can be downloading from here.
Update: Firefox 4
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links