Have you upgrade your Firefox browser to Firefox 3.6 Release Candidate 2 which has been released by Mozilla developers on 17 January 2010? If you not yet done then you can skip it by upgrade its to Firefox 3.6 final release. The Firefox 3.6 is built on Mozilla’s Gecko 1.9.2 web rendering platform which has been under development since early 2009. The Firefox 3.6 web browser has been improved to support for new and developing web standards, increased performance and an overall better experience for web users and developers.
The Firefox 3.6 includes the following features:
- Support for a new type of theme called Personas which allow users to change Firefox’s appearance with a single click.
- Protection from out-of-date plugins to keep users safer as they browse.
- Open, native video can now be displayed full screen and supports poster frames.
- The ability for web developers to indicate that scripts should run asynchronously to speed up page load times.
- Continued support for downloadable web fonts using the new WOFF font format.
- Support for new CSS attributes such as gradients, background sizing, and pointer events.
- Support for new DOM and HTML5 specifications including the Drag & Drop API and the File API, which allow for more interactive web pages.
- Changes to how third-party software can integrate with Firefox in order to prevent crashes.
- Available in more than 70 languages.
The final release of Firefox 3.6 is now available for free download at Mozilla official site. Just head to the following URL to access official Firefox 3.6 download:
Windows (English)- http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.6&os=win&lang=en-US
Linux (English) – http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.6&os=osx&lang=en-US
Mac OS X (English) – http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.6&os=linux&lang=en-US
Other localized versions can be downloading from here.
Update: Firefox 4
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode