The leading maker of commercial LCD displays and projectors, NEC Display Solutions of America has officially announced the launch of its new NEC CRV43 43-inch ultra-wide specialty desktop curved display, which designed for simulation, digital imaging and command & control applications, delivering an immersive and unmatched viewing experience.
Unique Features Of NEC CRV43 Includes:
- Seamless curved screen eliminates bezel and screen gap issues for increased productivity and decreased frustration
- 2880 x 900 double WXGA native resolution (32:10 aspect ratio)
- 200 cd/m² brightness
- 0.02ms Rapid Response
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Wide color gamut with 100% coverage of sRGB and 99.3% coverage of Adobe RGB
- Single link DVI-D and HDMI 1.3 input connectors
- USB 2.0 connectivity for easy use of peripherals
- On Screen Display (OSD) and software-based GUI enables advanced display control options
“The NEC CRV43 curved display provides an excitingly immersive viewing experience for any type of user,” commented Keith Yanke, Director of Product Marketing for NEC Display Solutions. “Its lightning-fast response time coupled with its seamless curved screen provides enhanced comfort, decreased frustration and increased productivity. The monitor eliminates the bezel and screen gap issues that have complicated users’ work environment for years.”
The new NEC CRV43 curved display which measures 40.8”W x 12.8”H (flat) will be available in coming July for about $8,000.