The leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD displays, NEC Display Solutions of America has introduced its new MultiSync P221W LCD monitor, the first display in the new MultiSync P series desktop monitors.
“Built upon the success of the 90 Series displays, the new MultiSync P Series has features specifically designed for the professional graphics user,” said Stan Swiderski, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions.
Main Features Of NEC MultiSync P221W:
- 1680 x 1050 native resolution
- Wide color gamut achieves 96% coverage of AdobeRGB
- Internal 10-bit programmable lookup tables (LUTs)
- S-PVA LCD technology, which provides for the widest viewing angles available with minimal off-angle color shift
- AmbiBright automatic brightness adjustment and 1000:1 typical contrast ratio
- 16 ms response time and 300 cd/m2 typical brightness
- XtraView+ 178° (88°/88°/88°/88°) viewing angle
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint reduction
- Analog and digital input signal
- Four-way ergonomic stand (tilt/swivel/pivot/height-adjust)
- Optional Soundbar 90
According to NEC, “Featuring hardware color calibration using the optional NEC Spectraview II kit, the P221W delivers accurate color in a simple to use and affordable package. The kit includes an optimized calibration sensor based on the highly acclaimed X-Rite iOne Display v2.”
The new NEC MultiSync P221W LCD monitor is expected to be available in coming December for about $637, while the optional SpectraView II color calibration kit will also be available by December 2008 for around $375.