The leading provider of commercial LCD displays and projectors, NEC has announced the launch of its new innovative 46-inch MultiSync X461UN ultra-narrow professional LCD display, which intended for video wall matrices of up to 10×10 to create a total surface area of approximately 645 square feet.
“The ultra-narrow MultiSync X461UN continues NEC’s tradition of ground-breaking bezel design by providing the near seamless experience that is required for optimal, eye-catching performance in video wall matrices,” said Jean McLaughlin, Senior Product Line Manager for NEC Display Solutions. “When used in an impressive tile matrix, the MultiSync X461UN makes for an attention-grabbing display solution. The 46-inch display has been specifically created for rigorous 24/7 use where high reliability is key, and it incorporates a professional-grade panel with a built-in expansion slot, allowing customers flexibility and ease of use.”
Features Of NEC MultiSync X461UN:
- Professional-grade LCD panel and components for the most formidable digital signage industry requirements
- 1360 x 768 WXGA native resolution in true 16:9 aspect ratio, maximum brightness of 700 cd/m2 and typical contrast ratio of 3000:1
- Ground-breaking ultra-narrow bezel of 7.3 millimeters (screen-to-screen)
- TileMatrixT, which enables video walls (up to 100 displays in a 10×10 matrix)
- Built-in expansion slot, which allows for seamless integration of current and future NEC accessories and third-party components
- Optional SpectraView II color calibration kit (NEC SVII-PRO-KIT), which ensures color uniformity and fidelity across individual and multiple screens, creating a perfectly matched image in tiled environments
- New Network Control and Communication feature provides the highest level of remote display management and includes such features as automatic email notification for diagnostic purposes
- Carbon footprint meter, which informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking carbon savings
- CableComp+T technology, which equalizes the video signal to reduce color distortion and improve sharpness for both analog and digital connections on long cable runs
- Rapid ResponseT technology, which delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video
- Diverse input connectors, allowing for maximum compatibility and flexibility during product implementation
The new 46-inch NEC MultiSync X461UN ulta-thin LCD monitor that includes an ultra-thin (7.3mm) screen bezel is expected to hit the market in coming April 2009 for about $6,000.