Epson has expanded its award-winning PictureMate compact photo printer family with new PictureMate Charm (PM 225), which consistently produces durable, better-than-lab-quality 4 x 6 inches prints that are smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant, utilizing advanced MicroPiezo technology aimed to enhance your printing experience.
Features And Benefits Of Epson’s PictureMate Charm:
- 2.5-inch LCD screen to view, crop as well as print photos
- Print borderless 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 37 seconds
- Maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dots per inch
- Select from various layouts and print in black-and-white, color or sepia
- Print wirelessly from PDAs, digital camera and mobile phones thanks to optional Bluetooth adapter ($39)
- Resist fading up to 96 years under glass and over 200 years in dark album storage
- Optional rechargeable battery ($50) for maximum portability to print photos outdoors or on the road
“Photo labs can be inconvenient and don’t always produce great results because they often sacrifice image quality in order to cut costs,” commented Stacey Tieu, associate product manager for Consumer Ink Jets, Epson America Inc. “Epson’s PictureMate Charm is the best alternative because it delivers the features that are important to consumers – uncompromised quality and ultimate convenience – allowing them to print superior 4″x6″ photos with true-to-life skin tones, amazing detail and sharpness in as fast as 37 seconds whenever and where ever they want.”
The new affordable Epson PictureMate Charm that weighs in at 7.9 lb is scheduled to be available through a number of online retail stores and Epson’s retail site (www.epsonstore.com) on October 20 for around $150.