The manufacturer and marketer of high tech computer hardware peripherals, Kanguru Solutions has announced the availabilty of its new cutting edge flash drive with both eSATA (External Serial ATA) and USB connectivity – Kanguru e-Flash, which the company claims as the first flash drive to utilize high speed, powered eSATA technology (3Gb/s connectivity, 5 times faster than standard USB 2.0).
“We’ve combined the fastest connectivity with the most universal connection for the best of both worlds,” said Nate Cote, VP of Product Management at Kanguru Solutions. “The ultra-fast transfer speed, high capacity and small size combine to make it a great portable solution for users that want the next generation of unbelievable performance.”
Main Features Of Kanguru e-Flash (eSATA + USB Flash Drive):
- Dual ended eSATA AND USB connections
- Requires no external power
- High strength aluminum housing that can be custom engraved for user wanting to personalize their drives
- Includes Powered eSATA bracket + Cable for PC connectivity
- Comes pre-loaded with Hotswap! software for easy and safe eSATA connection and ejection
The new Kanguru e-Flash thumbdrive is currently available in 16GB and 32GB capacity for about $85 and $120, respectively. A 64GB version of Kanguru e-Flash is expected to hit the market by January 2009.