The Canadian carrier, Rogers has added an Android-powered phone to its smartphones lineup which is known as LG Loop (LG GT540). The LG Loop is the smartphone which was previously known as LG Optimus (LG GT540) in UK. The Android-powered phone is aimed to first-time smartphone users who expect all the features of smartphones without the complexity.
Key features of the LG Loop includes:
- 3-inch HVGA touchscreen with 320 x 480 resolutions.
- 3-megapixel camera with auto-focus, geo-tagging, face and blink detection, and video recording at 17 fps.
- Powered by Android OS 1.6.
- Supports HSDPA 7.2 Mbps and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g connectivity.Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP support.
- Integrated with A-GPS.
- Built-in a 3.5mm audio jack port, stereo FM radio with RDS and 120MB internal storage memory.
- Supports up to 32GB of mircoSD card.
- Comes with a 1500mAh battery which provides up to 4 hours of talk time and up to 21 days of standby time.
The LG Loop with dimensions of 109 x 54 x 12.9 mm and weighs 115g is now available at for the priced of $29.99 with a 3-year service contract or $299.99 without contract.