The well-known leading manufacturer of peripheral devices for PCs and notebooks, Logitech has announced the launch of its eye-catching range of multimedia device, named as diNovo Mini. It’s the palm-sized, cordless mini-keyboard with built-in media remote and an innovative ClickPad, allowing the users to control their PC entertainment from the sofa thanks to the Bluetooth 2.0 wireless technology, ranging up to 10m.
Overview Of New Logitech diNovo Mini:
- Palm-sized mini-keyboard with backlighting: Fits in your hand. Backlighting makes text entry effortless, even in low light.
- Compact: Perfect size for your coffee table.
- Integrated, dual-purpose ClickPad: Use as a touch pad to point and click – or as a directional pad to navigate menus and make selections.
- Backlighting: Makes text entry effortless – even in low light. Enjoy two different backlight colors depending on the mode you’re in – orange for cursor mode, and green for media control mode.
- Rechargeable Li-ion batteries: Last longer – up to one month between charges.
- Bluetooth® 2.0: Enjoy long-range wireless control from up to 30 feet away.
“The Logitech diNovo Mini keyboard extends Logitech’s tradition of developing innovative products to meet the changing times,” said Denis Pavillard, vice president of product marketing for Logitech’s keyboards and desktops. “Today, more and more people are hooking up their PCs to their TVs. The sleek, minimalist design and thoughtful function make the diNovo Mini keyboard the perfect complement to the living-room or home-theater PC.”
The new Logitech diNovo Mini which measures 152x90x27.5mm (cover closed) is expected to be available in the US and Europe from late February for about $150.