The global leading maker of personal peripherals and accessories, Logitech has announced the availability of its two new wireless presenters – Logitech Professional Presenter R800 and Logitech Wireless Presenter R400, which offer users a plug-and-play simplicity, laser pointing, wireless convenience and intuitive slideshow controls that easy to find by touch, aiming to enhance your presenting experience.
Highlights of Logitech Professional Presenter R800:
- Easy-to-set timer (displayed on a 1 x 1/2-inch LCD display) with silent, vibrating alerts (vibrates while 5, 2 and 0 minutes left to present)
- Supports a range of up to 100 feet (30 meters) thanks to 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Powerful, brilliant green laser pointer for high-impact presentations
“When you give a presentation you want to engage with your audience, not the technology,” said Rory Dooley, senior vice president and general manager for Logitech’s Control Devices business unit. “Packed with features that are designed to make you a better presenter, the Professional Presenter R800 and Wireless Presenter R400 eliminate the need to run back and forth to your computer or interrupt your PowerPoint presentation to tell your colleague to go to the next slide.”
Highlights of Logitech Wireless Presenter R400:
- Battery power indicator ensures users always have the power they need to finish their presentation
- Supports a range of up to 50 feet (15 meters)
- Red laser pointer
“Great presentations are truly aided by the right peripherals,” said Yehia Oweiss, Regional Director of Logitech, UK & Ireland. “Loaded with features, Logitech’s new wireless presenters help make you a better presenter.”
The new Logitech Professional Presenter R800 and Logitech Wireless Presenter R400 that feature contoured shape aimed for great grab feeling are expected to hit UK and US market in coming September for about £70 ($100) and £45 ($50), respectively.