The world leader in personal peripherals and accessories, Logitech has introduced its new V550 Nano cordless laser mouse for notebooks, which features an innovative Clip-and-Go dock to let users conveniently clip the V550 Nano mouse to the notebook.
“Logitech research revealed that the vast majority of people who use a notebook PC are mobile both within and outside the home,” said Rory Dooley, senior vice president and general manager of the Control Devices business unit, Logitech. “To meet the demands associated with increased mobility, the V550 mouse offers a complete set of features to make it easier to use a mouse with a notebook when moving from the kitchen to the living room or from one’s desk to a meeting. Now, you won’t have to choose between grabbing your mouse or a cup of coffee.”
Impressive Features Of Logitech V550 Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks:
- Clip-and-Go dock – Allows you to clip your mouse to your notebook—and go. Easy-to-attach, easy-to-remove dock is compatible with all notebooks. Now, you’ll have one less thing to carry.
- Plug-and-Forget Nano-receiver – Barely larger than a coin, the Nano-receiver is so small that once you plug it into your notebook, you can forget about it. Your mouse is always ready to use.
- 18 months of battery life – Virtually eliminates the hassle of changing batteries. The On/Off button saves power. Plus, the mouse automatically turns off when docked to your notebook, or when the Nano-receiver is stored inside the mouse.
- Logitech’s advanced 2.4 GHz wireless – Logitech’s advanced 2.4 GHz wireless dramatically reduces interference with 300 times faster data rate. Virtually no delays or dropouts—even in the busiest wireless environments. Enjoy all the benefits of a cord with the convenience of cordless.
- Hyper-fast scrolling – Fly through long documents and Web pages as fast as you want to—one spin goes through up to 10,000 lines of a spreadsheet in seven seconds. Or, shift into click-to-click mode for more control with lists, slides, or photos. You’ll never go back to an ordinary scroll wheel.
- Laser precision – Gives you more control than optical mice. Laser technology delivers smoother cursor control on virtually any surface. You’ll be more productive wherever you use your laptop.
The new Logitech V550 Nano cordless laser mouse for notebooks will be available later this month for about $60.