The leading manufacturer of digital audio products and MIDI solutions, M-Audio has announced the launch of the redesigned MicroTrack II handheld digital audio recorder with 2-channel WAV (BWF) and MP3 recording/playback, a great tool for capturing live shows, field recording, songwriting, training, education, worship, and so much more.
“Sound quality is the top priority in a handheld digital recorder,” said Adam Castillo, M-Audio marketing director. “That’s why the MicroTrack recorder is the only choice for top film and audio professionals—the recordings made with the MicroTrack rival those made on high-end audio interfaces. With the MicroTrack II we’ve taken all the input we’ve gotten from the field and engineered a unit that’s virtually indispensable to many musicians and audio pros.”
New Features And Improvements Of Upgraded MicroTrack II Recorder
- Extended input gain range
- Analog input limiter with bypass
- 48V phantom power
- Faster data transfer rate via USB 2.0
- Easily add markers to BWF files
- Monitor S/PDIF input via headphones while recording
- Seamless recording of files greater than 2GB
- Customizable folders for organizing files
- Hibernation mode
- Backlight dimmer
- Built-in CompactFlash speed test
The latest redesigned MicroTrack II handheld digital audio recorders that comes with an electret t-shaped microphone, carrying case, editing software, USB cable and headphone extension cable with label clip is now available for $399.