The global designer and marketer of consumer electronics, Nextar has announced the launch of its new slim and sleek portable media player, named as Nextar MA809, which measures just 0.25-inch thick.
“The new Nextar portable media player comes with everything users need to enjoy their own play-anywhere personal home theater,” said Eddy Zheng, Nextar founder. “Crisp, clear audio with MP3 and WMA file support; 400×240 image resolution shown in 16:9 wide-screen format, FM tuner with FM recording, integrated voice recorder, and built-in speaker are all included. It even has stopwatch and calendar capabilities. Anyone who enjoys the latest in personal AV products will love this player.”
Key Features Of Nextar MA809:
- 2.8-inch TFT display with wide-screen 16:9 format and 400×240 pixels resolution
- 8-mode equalizer (normal, MSEQ, rock, pop, classic, bass, jazz and user EQ)
- Supports 20 languages including English, Spanish, German, French, Russian and Japanese
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface
- Integrated speaker and voice recorder
- Micro SD media slot (supports up to 2GB)
- MP3 and FM radio capabilities
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery supports up to 8 hours of music play or up to 3 hours of video viewing
- Supports JPEG, BMP and GIF photo formats, as well as converted AVI video format (included Video Converter Software)
The new DRM9 compatible Nextar MA809 portable media player that available in 2GB, 4GB and 8GB capacity model will hit the market by Q2 2009 for about $100, $120 and $150, respectively.