The world leader in electronics products for the car, home and business markets, Pioneer Electronics has announced its new BDR-2203 Blu-ray Disc internal computer writer, which features 8X write speed capability for BD-R DL (dual layer) Blu-ray Disc media.
Key Features Of Pioneer BDR-2203:
- Impressive 8x maximum writing speed on BD-R & dual-layer BD-R Blu-ray Disc media
- Write up to 50GB on 1 BD-R DL disc (equal to 10 single layer DVDs)
- Burns 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray disc in 30 minutes
- Also Reads and Writes DVD-R/+R, DVD-RW/+RW, DVD-R/+R (DL), and CD-R/RW
- SATA Interface
- Includes CyberLink solution software suite
“As one of the earliest advocates of Blu-ray Disc technology, Pioneer recognized the many advantages the format could have for consumer and professional users, which has culminated in our development of one of the industry’s most robust BD writers to date,” said Steve Cohn, director of optical disc sales for Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc. “When considering that a dual-layer Blu-ray Disc is equivalent to ten single-layer DVDs, our BDR-2203 is a viable PC upgrade for those who are looking to enter this new era of HD playback, storage and picture performance in every facet of their life.”
The new Pioneer BDR-2203 Blu-ray Disc internal computer writer is slated to be available this month for about $250.