The hardware company specializing in lightweight headsets, Plantronics has announced the launch of its new Voyager 835 Bluetooth Headset, which weighs in at less than 12 grams, combining dual-mic AudioIQ with WindSmart technology for unrivaled headset experience.
“The Voyager 835 is designed to defeat wind and other background noise in a variety of real-world environments, such as a busy city street, crowded restaurant or car with the air conditioning blowing,” said Renee Niemi, general manager and vice president, Mobile & Entertainment for Plantronics, Inc. “By focusing on everyday call scenarios, Plantronics developed a headset that provides exactly what consumers want: brilliant, true-to-life audio on both sides of a conversation that doesn’t succumb to noisy environments and never sounds unnatural.”
Key Features Of Plantronics Voyager 835:
- AudioIQ technology using 2 microphones to accurately isolate voice signals: one microphone captures voice as the second microphone identifies background noise and removes it, so you can be clearly heard
- Windsmart technology which filters and reduces wind distortion
- Plantronics multipoint technology lets you stay connected with 2 Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones
- Plantronics QuickPair technology lets you easily pair your headset with your Bluetooth handset
- Slim earloop provides all day stability and comfort, even with eyewear
- Comfortable, contoured eartip channels sound into your ear
- Talk time: Up to five hours ; Stand-by time: Up to five days
“Plantronics has a 46-year history of innovation across all facets of sound performance – from noise-canceling microphones to DSP algorithms and wind technologies,” added by Niemi. “The Voyager 835 is a reflection of our commitment to surpassing customer expectation with products the deliver superior sound, quality and comfort.”
The new Plantronics Voyager 835 Bluetooth Headset which includes in-car charger is expected to be available in coming October 2008 for about $120.