The well-known multinational technology corporation, Dell, Inc. has launched its new pocket-sized Wasabi PZ310 ultra-mobile printer for instant photo printing anywhere and everywhere, eliminating the need of ink thanks to the ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology.
“The Dell Wasabi is the fourth product available using the ZINK Technology, with many more on the way, including those capable of making larger prints,” said Wendy Caswell, President and CEO ZINK Imaging. “The Wasabi joins the growing family of Dell products, like the Inspiron Minis, that are redefining value, personalization, and customization for connected mobile lifestyles.”
Highlights Of Dell Wasabi PZ310:
- Works with Bluetooth-enabled camera phones, digital cameras and mobile PCs
- Real-time sharing when you’re hanging out, at school, at the game or at a concert
- Prints 2″ x 3″ borderless color pictures in less than a minute
- Sticky-back photo paper is perfect for scrapbooking and decorating favorite surfaces – like lockers, message boards and laptops
- User-friendly, simple buttons and indicators make operation intuitive and easy
- Inkless, no-mess ZINK Printing Technology from ZINK Imaging renders sharp, vivid images
- Bluetooth technology for wireless connectivity and PictBridge USB for physical connection
- One-touch reprint function allows for the duplication of last printed image
The new stylish and sleek Dell Wasabi PZ310 mobile printer which measures 4.8 x 2.8 x 0.9-inches and weighs just 7 ounces is now available in pink, black and blue colors for about $100 (promotional price).