The no.1 monitor brand in the world, Samsung has expanded its ‘Touch of Color’ (ToC) family with the new high-end, super-thin 23-inch LED monitor – Samsung P2370L, which incorporates a LED BLU (Light Emitting Diode Back Light Unit) that able to reproduce more vibrant color and higher contrast ratios as well as consumes 30% less energy and has longer life than other standard CCFL (cold cathode fluorescent lamps) backlit unit, aiming for optimal viewing experience.
“As one would expect from Samsung, the P2370L represents the pinnacle of premium display craftsmanship as a high-end monitor that is sophisticated in not only appearance, but in the quality and performance it offers and in how it impacts the environment,” said R.A Atanus, Vice President of Product Marketing at Samsung Electronics’ Information Technology Division. “This monitor is truly a leadership product that will further solidify Samsung’s position as the foremost authority in the design, engineering and performance of displays worldwide.”
Impressive Highlights Of Samsung P2370L LED BLU Monitor:
- Ultra-thin wrapper of just 16.5mm (0.65-inches)
- Ultra-high contrast ratio of 2M:1
- Ultra fast 2ms (GTG) video response time
- ‘Touch of Color’ (ToC) technology
- White LEDs
- DVI-I Input
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- Crystal-like bezel frame helps to reduce the reflection of light to decrease glare
- Startlight Touch Controls that integrate On Screen Display (OSD) buttons into the bezel for seamless look and feel
- Unique glass stand neck gives the illusion that the LED monitor is floating
The new Samsung P2370L LED monitor which includes LED fluorescent lamps that do not contain harmful elements like mercury or lead is expected to be available in coming March for $399.