The leading company in consumer electronics, Samsung has announced its new award-winning P3 portable multimedia player, which is the 2009 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award winner. P3 PMP featuring 3-inch WQVGA TFT LCD display with Samsung’s upgraded EmoTure touchscreen user interface.
Impressive Features Of Samsung P3 PMP:
- 3-inch WQVGA TFT-LCD touch screen with 16:9 aspect ratio
- Evolutionary EmoTure touch interface with true haptic feedback
- New Music Hot Touch Key allowing users to instantly access favorite music features and selections
- Samsung’s updated DNSe (Digital Natural Sound engine) 3.0 sound enhancement technology offering sound quality that more accurately matches the tone and feel originally intended by the audio producer
- Forward-looking craftsmanship centers on a reinforced die-cast metal casing available in matte black or matte silver colors
- Built-in microphone for voice recording, and built-in speaker for easy audio sharing
- Bluetooth connectivity for wireless listening with headphones and speakers, mobile phone interactivity with incoming / outgoing calls
- FM radio and voice recorder capabilities
- Multimedia playback including MP3, MPEG4, WMV (DRM included), WMA (DRM included), FM radio, FM recorded audio, JPEG and text files
“The Samsung P3 makes MP3 multitasking dead simple even for the most demanding consumers. With this player, we’ve combined easy multimedia playback with a beautiful high-end design you’ll want to show off,” said Reid Sullivan, vice president of Audio/Video and Digital Imaging Marketing, Samsung Electronics America. “Whether it’s the P3’s sharp and bright 3-inch touch screen for video and photos or the advanced user interface, consumers will be guaranteed a more personal entertainment experience.”
The new Samsung P3 portable multimedia player that measures just 0.39 inches thin is expected to hit the market in 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32 GB storage capacities by first half of 2009.