The leading provider of advanced television services, TiVo has announced the launch of its new TiVo app for iPad, which provides TiVo Premiere users an easy access to a full range of TiVo capabilities right on their beloved iPad tablet – without interrupting what they’re watching, delivering a revolutionary new way to interact with the TiVo Premiere boxes.
Key features and functions of TiVo Premiere App for iPad:
- Intuitive, gesture-based control with tap and swipe support
- Quickly launch a recorded show, live TV or streaming video
- Browse full-screen TV program guide without interrupting TV playback
- Easily schedule one-time recordings and Season Pass recordings
- Explore cast, crew and more recommendations while enjoying a show
- Schedule, search and browse for shows while you’re on the move
- Post comments about the show you’re watching to Facebook or Twitter
- Search your favorite TV shows, movies, actors or directors across Netflix, Amazon Video On Demand and more
“We’re bringing TiVo’s innovative user interface from the TV directly to your fingertips, taking your TV viewing experience to a whole new level,” commented Jim Denney, vice president and general manager for product marketing at TiVo. “The new TiVo Premiere App takes our best in class user-interface and brings it to iPad’s stunning, high-resolution display and innovative Multi Touch interface. There’s no better example of TiVo’s passion for innovation and focus on ease-of-use than the TiVo Premiere App for iPad, and no better reason to give the gift of TiVo this year.”
The new TiVo App for iPad will be available soon as a free download on iTunes App Store, with availability will be announced through TiVo customer newsletter.