EASEUS Partition Manager Home Edition version 2.0, which is free for home users, is a new upgraded comprehensive hard disk partition management software which similar to and comparable with the popular commercial disk partitioning program – Partition Magic. It’s the first free partition manager supports Windows Vista 32 bit.
Key Features Of EASEUS Partition Manager Home Edition V2.0:
- Supports Windows Vista
- Support hardware RAID
- Resize and move partitions without losing data
- Create, delete and format partitions with simple step
- Label partitions – assigned to a partition for easier recognition
- View Disk/Partition property of each partition
- Hide and Unhide partitions – protect important data from unauthorized or casual access
- Set an active partition – specify one partition to be the boot partition
- Preview the effects of partitioning a hard drive before implementing anything
- Change cluster size automatically and manually
- Support hard disks from 1 GB to 1 TB
For users who wanna creates a bootable CD/DVD to manage partitions easier and faster, they can download the Professional ($39.95) (aff), Server ($149) (aff) and Unlimited ($499) (aff) Edition of EASEUS Partition Manager V2.0, supporting both Windows Vista 32 bit and Windows Vista 64 bit.
Download the new EASEUS Partition Manager V2.0 setup installer (epm.exe) to make your life easy. Free demo professional (aff) and server versions (aff) is also available for download at partition-tool.com.
EASEUS Partition Manager 3.0 Home Edition has been released.