Windows Vista Customer Preview Program (CPP) allows registered users to download Windows Vista Beta 2, Release Candidate 1 (RC1) and Release Candidate 2 (RC2) together with valid product key or serial number to install, activate and use Windows Vista pre-RTM build for up to June 1, 2007. However, if you go to the program’s web page, and try to register and receive a product key, you will notice that Customer Preview Program is now closed and no new registrations are being accepted. However, you can still receive a valid and legitimate CPP (or RC1) product key with the following trick.
- You will need a Windows Live account (also known as MSN Hotmail, MSN Messenger, or Microsoft Passport account) user ID and password from here.
- Select your country in the form below, and click on Go.
If the form is not working properly, go to this link.
- Login with your new Windows Live account that never been used to get Windows Vista product key or serial CD number (if it’s new one then it’s ok). Else you will have the following error message:
Windows Vista RC1
Thank you for participating in the Microsoft Windows Vista Customer Preview Program.
You have received the maximum number of Product Keys available for this program. Please check your e-mail, including filtered or junk mail folders, for an e-mail message from email@example.com with your Product Key.
- Fill up the details in form displayed. Make sure the email address is correct as Windows Vista CPP RC1 product key will be delivered to this email address, just in case you unable to note down the key displayed on screen. (This step may not applicable to some)
- Keep filling up the required forms and clicking ‘Continue’. (This step may not applicable to some)
- When done, a Windows Vista RC1 product key will be displayed on screen.
Windows Vista Product Key Label with product key in the middle.
- The Vista serial will also be delivered via email with subject “Microsoft Windows Vista RC1 Product Key” and sender of “firstname.lastname@example.org”. If you get a verification e-mail instead from Microsoft, simply click on the verification link and you will be brought to a page where it displays the Windows Vista RC1 download links together with product key.
Note that each RC1 serial product key can be used to activate up to 10 computers, and you can only obtain up to 2 Vista RC1 product serials for each Windows Live account ID.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links