Ocster Backup Pro 6 is the latest backup tool for Windows from Ocster, which supports Automatic Pausing, Versioning, Online Backup, Local Backup, Outlook Backup and Network Backup. As compared to Ocster Backup Pro 5, the backup speed of Ocster Backup Pro 6 has been improved by up to 600% faster. The backup tool is also includes a special feature called as “Automatic Pausing” which will automatically pause the backup process when the users need the full power of their computer to prevent from slowing down other programs.
Key features of the Ocster Backup Pro 6 includes:
- 1 : 1 File Copy – Simple mirroring of files to other media.
- Internet Explorer – Bookmark backup.
- Mozilla Firefox backup – Bookmarks, settings and add-ons.
- Mozilla Thunderbird – Backup emails, calenders, settings and add-ons.
- Windows – contacts backup.
- New backup rules – More choice with extended filtering capabilities.
- Fully automatic – Creates fully automatic backups of your data.
- Versioning – Easily access and restore different older versions of your files.
- Automatic pausing – Backups are done in the background and are automatically paused
- Outlook support – Back up Microsoft Outlook emails and calendars with a single mouse click.
- Stop and resume – Backups can be stopped and resumed.
- Backup reports – Detailed backup reports can be generated each time the backup is updated.
- Backup report emails – Backup reports can be automatically sent to an email address.
- Network support – Files and folders on network drives can also be backed up.
- Encryption – Backups are strongly encrypted and protected with a user password.
- Compression – Backups are compressed intelligently to save space.
- Scheduled – Backups can be started either automatically at scheduled times or manually by clicking a button.
- Storage Types – Backups can be stored on hard disk, USB sticks, network drives and Ocster Secure Storage.
- Incremental backup- After an initial full backup only the changes to the previous state are stored. This saves space and reduces transfer times.
- Open file support – Files and folders that are in use can be backed up as well.
- Hard Link and Symbolic Link Support – Hard links and symbolic links can be backed up and are properly restored as hard links and symbolic links.
- Special files – Compressed, encrypted and sparse files can also be backed up.
- Encryption algorithms – Backup can be encrypted the following algithms: AES 256 Bit, AES 128 Bit, BlowFish, Cast-128.
- Compression Algorithms – The software supports the following compression types: ZLib, LZMA Quick, LZMA Normal and LZMA Best.
- Small File Optimization – Through smart uses of compression the software can achieve high compression rates, even with many small files.
Ocster is now giving away free license key code for Ocster Backup Pro 6. To grab the free copy of Ocster Backup Pro 6 legally which normally cost $39.90 to purchase, just follow the below steps:
- Visit Ocster Backup Pro 6 promotion page, then enter the name plus email address twice for confirmation and click on “Get Ocster Backup Pro 6 Unlock Code” button at bottom.
- Click on the confirmation link on the received email to get the unlock code.
- Download Ocster Backup Pro 6: ocster_backup_pro6.exe
- Install and run the software, then click “Buy Now” button and use your unlock code to activate the full version.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs