As announced earlier, Windows Vista SP2 and Windows Server 2008 SP2 (Service Pack 2 with KB number 948465) CPP (Customer Preview Program) has been launched. Since December 2, 2008, Microsoft has published the download links of Windows Server 2008 Beta Symbols and Windows Vista SP2 Beta Symbols DVD ISO images for all wave 0 languages for x86, x64 and ia64 systems to MSDN and TechNet subscribers, where the 32-bit DVD ISO image has been shared via BT torrent network.
The mass public release build number of Windows Vista SP2 beta and Windows Server 2008 SP2 beta has the same build number of 6002.16497.081017-1605, which Microsoft has distributed to selected participants of closed beta, where the ISO image for 32-bit Windows Vista SP2 beta and 64-bit Windows Vista SP2 beta has been downloadable from BitTorrent network for a while.
There is no registration or application required to join Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 and Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Beta Customer Preview Program (CPP). Instead, Windows users just have to download the DVD ISO image to get the setup installer.
Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) Beta is an update to Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008. It provides customer and partner feedback driven fixes into a single service pack, minimizing deployment and testing complexity. In addition to all previously released updates, SP2 will contain changes focused on addressing reliability and performance issues, supporting new types of hardware, and adding support for several emerging standards. Read more on information about features and improvements done in SP2.
SP2 Beta Standalone updates are meant for computers with one or more of the following five languages: English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish. If your computer has any other language installed this option will not work.
For users who wants to apply Windows Vista SP2 beta build 6002.16497 or Windows Server 2008 SP2 beta build 16497, there is also official registry hack script that allows SP2 beta to offer to your computer.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links