The market and technology leader in consumer electronics, Panasonic has announced the launch of its new Panasonic MW-10, which the company claims as its first multimedia audio system integrated with iPod dock and photo frame, delivering an ultimate multimedia solution for den, office, bedroom, dorm room or living room.
According to Panasonic, “Sporting an elegant silhouette, the MW-10 sounds as good as it looks. It pumps out audiophile-quality sound from its built-in CD player, and its FM/AM radio tuner has 45-station (30-FM/15-AM) Preset Memory. The speaker is constructed with rigid, low-density bamboo cones to achieve pure sound and crisp dialogue. Special diffusers installed in front of the speaker units disperse sound over a wide listening area.”
Features of Panasonic MW-10:
- 9-inch WVGA LCD screen offers a versatile combination of screen options – clock and iPod track menu, calendar and photos, clock and photos, and audio and calendar
- D.Bass function enhances bass in conjunction with volume level
- FM/AM radio tuner with 45-station Preset Memory
- 4GB on-board memory stores up to 6,000 photos and provides hours of viewing and listening enjoyment
- SD memory card slot and USB port offer easy transfer of data from a PC or CD-R/RW
- Play music and video downloads thanks to the universal dock for iPod
The new elegant Panasonic MW-10 multimedia audio system that comes with a remote control is expected to be available in coming December 2009 for around $300.