Parallels Workstation is a hosted (hypervisor Type 2) virtualization software that lets users run Windows, Linux and more side-by-side on a single PC without rebooting, and competes with other similar virtual machine programs such as Microsoft Virtual PC, Microsoft Virtual Server, VMWare Server, and VirtualBox, all of which is available for free download freeware.
Parallels Workstation contains virtual machine suite for Intel x86-compatible computers that runs on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating system. Parallels Workstation allows the simultaneous creation and execution of multiple x86 virtual computers, and has the following features:
- Microsoft MS-DOS and Windows from 3.1 up to Vista guest OS support.
- Ubuntu, Linux, OS/2, FreeBSD NetBSD, OpenBSD, eComStation and Sun Solaris guest OS support.
- Linux guest OS tools: Smooth mouse transition and synchronization between most popular Linux guest OSes and Windows and Linux primary OSes.
- Multiple network adapters support — support up to 5 network adapters in VM simultaneously.
- Parallels Workstation 2.2 installation on new Linux kernels (2.6.20, 2.6.22, 2.6.23).
- Support of Intel Virtualization Technology (VT) and AMD Security and Virtual Machine (AMD SVM).
- Support for primary OSes running on machines with up to 32 CPUs.
- Shared Folders utility — easily share files and folders between operating systems.
- Fullscreen mode that automatically resizes virtual machines to match your screen’s native resolution.
- Support for dynamic primary OS video modes, custom video modes and 32 bpp video modes.
- Full Unicode support lets users name files and directories in any language.
- Support for multi interface USB devices.
- Full support for Windows Mobile 2005 devices.
- The default network adapter automatically bridges to the most readily available network.
- Change network and bridge type on the fly.
- Sound recording and playback.
- Powerful, easier to use Image Tool.
- Easy installation on Linux primary OSes.
- Better networking — use WiFi connections in Linux primary OSes, and switch bridge connections between a LAN cable and WiFi connection on the fly in any guest OS.
1 license of Parallels Workstation is retailing at $49.99. There is a hack to allow everybody to grab a licensed permanent activation key code for Parallels Workstation for free at no cost. The hack is actually originated from free bonus promotion by LunarPages, where every people who subscribes to any hosting plans on LunarPages will receive full registered versions of Parallels Workstation 2.2 for Windows & Linux, WinSettings, Photo TurboBackup (FileStream), Logo Creator Entertainment and Sports Editions, 60 days free at RatePoint, 15 DNS level Gafana spam, virus protection, and email management accounts, $100 LinkWorth free advertising credits and $20 in Bidvertiser clicks, DeepTrawl website error checker, plus 3 months of VisitorVille web stats.
From a bunch of free software and services for LunarPages customers, the registration link for Parallels Workstation has been leaked, and everybody can register for a free permanent activation key to activate Parallels Workstation. However, taking advantage of this deal may be illegal.
To get the free license activation key for Parallels Workstation, go to the following URL:
Enter a valid email, and ‘can-be-fake’ name, company and phone, then click Submit button. An email with a 25-digit permanent activation code for Parallels Workstation 2.2 for Windows & Linux will be sent to your Inbox. During installation, click on “Skip registration” button when asked to provide information to receive free trial activation key, and then enter the received Parallels Workstation activation key to activate the full version product.
Download Parallels Workstation Build 2.2.2222 Setup Installer:
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links