The global leading company in personal audio communications, Plantronics has launched its new compact, easy-to-use Bluetooth headset, named as Plantronics Explorer 395, which combines DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology with careful microphone placement to reduce wind and background noise, ensuring superior audio performance.
“Consumers buying their first Bluetooth headset are most concerned with usability. Product set up and basic operations, such as placing and receiving phone calls, must be intuitive,” commented Jeff Ducote, category director of Bluetooth products for Plantronics. “The Explorer 395 achieves this and goes a step further by combining simplicity with great audio quality, reliability and attractive styling.”
Key Features of Plantronics Explorer 395:
- Simple-to-use thanks to its separate buttons for volume up/down, power on/off and call answer/end
- QuickPair technology for fast and easy set-up with Bluetooth-enabled handsets
- Precision microphone placement and DSP technology reduce echo, noise and wind distortion
- Slim swivel earloop and contoured eartip for a comfortable, stable fit
- Convenient slide on/off switch to save your battery between calls
- Premium design with an elegant chrome finish – available in black/silver and bronze/silver colors
- Talk time: up to 5 hours ; Standby time: up to 7 days
The new affordable, user-friendly and lightweight Plantronics Explorer 395 Bluetooth headset that weights just 11 grams is now available at BestBuy.com and www.plantronics.com for approximately $50.