The hardware company specializing in lightweight headsets, Plantronics has launched the successor to the popular Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth headset, named as Plantronics Voyager PRO, which features unique adjustable dual-microphone boom, adaptive 20-band equalizer and next generation of its AudioIQ DSP (digital signal processing) technology – AudioIQ2, delivering breakthrough in sound quality and comfort.
“Plantronics is singularly focused on one thing – the headset perfected. With the Plantronics Voyager PRO we set out to engineer a high-performance headset for today’s professional user who not only demands unparalleled sound quality on both sides of call, but also insists on comfort and usability,” said Renee Niemi, vice president and general manager of the Plantronics Mobile and Entertainment Division. “Voyager PRO breaks new ground in Bluetooth headsets, and consumers will be delighted by the total experience.”
Key Features Of Plantronics Voyager PRO:
- Always-on dual-mic advanced AudioIQ2 DSP technology effectively cancels ambient noise while maintaining the unique, natural sound of users’ voice
- Adaptive 20-band equalizer tuned to maintain rich, balanced audio at comfortable listening volumes despite the noise around users
- Three layers of WindSmart technology–dual external stainless steel mic screens, acoustic fabrics, and electronic filter–block intrusive wind noise
- Pivoting mic boom lets users wear headset on either ear and optimize the position of the two microphones
- Plantronics’ multipoint technology enables users pair and answer calls on two different Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Automatic voice prompts for low battery warnings and mute status
- Talk time: Up to 6 hours ; Standby time: Up to 5 days
The new Plantronics Voyager PRO headset that compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones is now available at Best Buy and Plantronics’s official site for MSRP of $99.99.