The global leading maker of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, Razer has released its new optical gaming mouse, named as Razer Abyssus, which is equipped with ultra-responsive buttons tuned for maximum tactile feedback, featuring a state-of-the-art 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor engineered with No Drift Control, aiming for absolute freedom of movement.
“Less is more. We’ve taken our ambidextrous three-button mouse design and loaded it with our industry-leading technology without the added cost of too many bells and whistles,” said Robert “Razerguy” Krakoff, president of Razer. “Our goal with the Razer Abyssus is to give competitive gamers access to gaming grade hardware without breaking the bank.”
Main Features And Technical Specifications Of Razer Abyssus:
- Uncompromising 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor ensures true freedom of movement
- 3 buttons tuned for ultra-responsive feedback
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- Easily accessible mechanical dpi (450/1800/3500) /polling rate (125/1000Hz) switches
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60-120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
- 3 independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
The new high-precision Razer Abyssus gaming mouse which measures 115(L) x 63(W) x 40(H) mm is available for around $50.