The world’s leading maker of high-end precision gaming products and peripherals, Razer Group has announced the upcoming availability of its new Razer DeathAdder Left Hand Edition, which the company claims as the world’s first gaming grade mouse designed specifically for left-handed gamers, aiming to provide left-handers the competitive edge with an unique ergonomic form factor and powerful 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor.
“Leftie gamers have long been requesting that we develop a gaming grade mouse that is designed exclusively for the left-handed gaming community and we really value the feedback we receive from our fans,” commented Robert “Razerguy” Krakoff, president for Razer USA. “Not many gamers know this, but I am a southpaw myself and feel truly excited to have a mouse that fits perfectly in my left hand. There is really no substitute for gaming with your naturally dominant hand.”
Key Features of Razer DeathAdder Left Hand Edition:
- True ergonomic left hand design seems perfect for lefties
- 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor delivers 4x more precision compared with a standard 800dpi mouse
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling technology gives gamers a response time of 1ms
- 5 independently programmable Hypereponse buttons
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment and Always-On mode
The new Razer DeathAdder Left Hand Edition gaming mouse which measures 128(L) x 70(W) x 42.5(H) mm is expected to ship starting 24 March for around $60.