The worldwide leading maker of high-end precision gaming peripherals, Razer has launched its new right-handed ergonomic gaming mouse, named as Razer Imperator, which features 5600dpi 3.5G laser sensor, adjustable side buttons, and ergonomic right-handed form factor with contoured thumb grip, providing gamers an added grip during aggressive mousing movements.
“Ergonomics and control were the key objectives with this mouse,” said Robert “Razerguy” Krakoff, president for Razer. “Your grip stays locked and planted no matter how often you lift and swipe your mouse while playing. One of the typical complaints of gamers is the difficulty in reaching the side or thumb buttons on a mouse. We have pioneered adjustable side buttons that slide and lock into your ideal thumb position. You just can’t get a more custom tailored fit than the Razer Imperator.”
Key features and technical specifications of Razer Imperator:
- 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor delivers gaming grade precision and reliable tracking experience
- Two adjustable side buttons delivers optimum reach regardless of palm size or grip style
- Ergonomic right-handed design with contoured thumb grip delivering comfort and better fit for gaming
- 7 independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Synapse on-board memory
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling/1ms response rate
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Up to 200 inches per second/50g acceleration
The new Razer Imperator laser gaming mouse which measures 123(L) x 71(W) x 42(H) mm is now available for about $80.