If you love thing with retro design, you’re going to love this USB microphone, a retro inspired microphone. It is a little more bulky, but it’s worth it to get the overall retro look.
The microphone uses radio-frequency identification, so you can move about the room with it within three meters range. You do not have to worry about tripping over any wires when you are wandering and making a fool anyway by singing into it.
It supports Windows XP, Vista and Mac OSX, and does not require drivers for either XP or Vista. The microphone measures 80 x 80 x 160mm and has a On/Off button directly on it.
The USB Retro Wireless Microphone is sold at USB Brando website for USD$29.
- Supports Windows XP, Vitsa, Mac OSX
- On/Off button design
- No driver require for Windows XP/Vista
- Dimension: 80 x 80 x 160mm (approx.) (Microphone)
- Weight: 149g
Radiator (Microphone) Specifications:
- Working Voltage: DC 9V
- Electric current: <1.2mA
- Frequency: 98 MHz
- Radiator Power: 80 mw
- Radiator Distance: 3m
- Working Voltage: DC 5V (from USB)
- Sensitivity: 5 V
- Singal to Noise Ratio: 50 db
- Harmonic Distortion: 1% (AF= +/- 22.5 Hz)
- Audio Frequency Output Power: 50mW
- Audio Frequency Band Width: 125 ~ 12000 Hz
- USB Retro Wireless Microphone
- USB Receiver Cable
- 9V Battery