Rising Antivirus 2010 is a highly-secure antivirus suite that combines Active Defense technology, patented Unknown Virus Scan&Clean technology and patented SmartUpdate technology into a single package, aiming to protect your computer against all kinds of viruses, Trojan horse programs, worms, rootkits and other malware.
Main Features of Rising Antivirus 2010:
- Antivirus & Antispyware Protection againsts Trojans, worms, rootkits and other malicious programs
- File Monitor automatically detects viruses in active files and prevents them from infecting your PC
- Email Monitor scans inbound (POP3) and outbound (SMTP) emails for malware
- System Reinforcement monitors and protects Operating system vulnerabilities against attacks by malware
- Malicious Behavior Interceptor monitors programs in your system for possible malicious behavior
- Embedded Scan offers integrated protection for IM, download managers and other popular tools
- Self-Protection prevents malware from making changes to the Rising Antivirus app
- Application Control monitor the operational status of apps and block suspicious activities
- USB/CD/DVD Monitor blocks malicious programs on USB devices, CDs/DVDs and network drives
- Web Trojan Defense automatically blocks malicious web scripts and viruses while surfing Internet
Rising Antivirus 2010 normally costs for $19.95 per single user license. As part of promotion offer, interested users now can download the Rising Antivirus 2010 at no cost with 9 months free subscription.
Note: This promotion will end on April 30, So hurry!
To grab a free copy of Rising Antivirus 2010 that lasts for 270 days, you just need to download the special setup installer for Rising Antivirus 2010, without the need of license serial key.
Direct download link of free 9 months Rising Antivirus 2010: rav139yx.exe
Rising Antivirus 2010 is compatible with Windows XP, 2000, 2003, Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7 OS. More free anti-virus subscriptions available.
Update: Rising AntiVirus 2011