Rising Antivirus 2010 is a security software that provides protection against all types of viruses, Trojans, Worms, Rootkits and other malicious programs. The new version of Rising Antivirus 2010 comes with a simple and user-friendly interface that suitable for both proficient and novices. In addition, it also comes with Active Defense technology, patented unknown virus scan and clean technology, patented Smartupdate technology, and Web Trojan Defense that can automatically blocks malicious web scripts and viruses while users browsing the web.
Features of Rising Antivirus 2010:
- File Monitor
- Email Monitor
- Smart Active Defense
- Embedded Scan
- Web Trojan Defense
Rising Antivirus 2010 normally cost USD$19.95 for purschase. There are a few differences between free edition and paid version. For example, information center service will display the latest news of company for free edition; update service and technical support response are only for paid version while there is limited support for free edition. In additional, paid version also comes with free Rising Firewall.
Anyway, as part of promotional offer from Rising, every user now can grab free 6 months Rising Antivirus Personal Edition 2010. It has been a trend for Rising to give away free 6 months license of Rising AntiVirus, starting from Rising AntiVirus 2008. The giveaway is conducted in Rising Antivirus Chinese site, but it can switchover to English version of Rising Antivirus 2010 too.
In order to get the free 6 months Rising Antivirus Personal Edition 2010, go to the following URL:
Click on the big yellow “Free Download” button. The download of rav1471771.exe should start automatically, or else double click on the ravdown application in download folder to start the download.
Run the setup installer to install the free 6 months Rising Antivirus Personal Edition 2010.
The new version of Rising Antivirus 2010 supports Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. More free anti-virus license promos available here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links