The audio production conglomerate with three distinct and diverse brands: Samson, Hartke and Zoom, Samson Technologies has announced the newest addition to its ever-increasing line of USB microphones, named as Go Mic, the high-quality USB microphone which designed to record professional quality audio on any computer, ideal for all kinds of software and online applications including Skype, iChat, webcasting, podcasting, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) as well as voice recognition software.
“As an audio company, Samson focuses on creating solutions that have the widest range of applications that deliver great sound,” said Mark Wilder, Director of Marketing. “With so many uses for digital audio and video today, Go Mic answers the call for anyone who needs better audio at a better price.”
Main Features Of Samson’s Go Mic:
- Plug & play MAC and PC compatibility
- USB interface for high-resolution, digital audio streaming
- Custom design clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Compact, folding design allows easy storage in a brief case or laptop bag
- Condenser transducer with pressure gradient USB digital output
- Frequency response of 20Hz – 18 kHz
- Selectable cardioid or omni directional polar recording pattern
According to Samson, “Go Mic is perfect for all forms of recording. On the road, in the classroom, in a house of worship or any office setting, Go Mic will provide professionals and consumers alike with a convenient recording option.”
The new pocket-sized Samson Go Mic that available in black or white colors will hit the market for $49. In addition, the company will be displaying the Go Mic and other new and innovative products at the upcoming 2009 Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2009).