The global leading maker of mobile devices, Samsung Electronics has expanding its Galaxy Family with introduced two new stylish, elegant of Android-powered portable smart player, named as Samsung Galaxy Player 4 and Galaxy Player 5, which able to do everything a standard Android phone can do except make and receive calls via a cellular network. The new Galaxy Player combining 3.2 megapixels camera and front-facing VGA webcam, and support VoIP and video calls via Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n. With Samsung Galaxy Player, users able to enjoy games, music, videos, browse web, social media, take pictures, and e-books to enhance entertainment experience.
Featurs of Samsung Galaxy Player:
- 4-inch SuperClear LCD screen for Galaxy Player 4 and 5-inch WVGA TFT LCD screen for Galaxy Player 5
- 8 GB of internal storage, 32 GB MicroSD supported
- Cortex A8 1GHz processor
- VGA front-facing camera, 3.2 megapixel camera with auto-focus
- SoundAlive Sound Engine and stereo Virtual 5.1 surround sound speaker
- Skype pre-loaded for Wi-Fi audio calls
- Supports Adobe Flash 10.1
- Qik VoIP calls and videochat available on Wi-Fi
- Samsung AllShare DLNA supported
- Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, Accelerometer, and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Android Market and Google Mobile apps available
- Android 2.2 (Froyo), upgradeable to 2.3 (Gingerbread)
In addition, Samsung Galaxy Player also supports video format such as DivX, Xvid, WMV, MPEG4, and H.264, while audio format include MP3, WMA, AAC, Ogg, and FLAC.
Samsung Galaxy Player comes with 8GB and 16GB versions and is slated to hit the market during this spring but its exact launch date and price info are yet to be known.