SanDisk Corporation has officially announced the launch of its newest high-performance SDHC memory card – SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I Card, which the company promises to reach 45MB per second read and write speeds, featuring UHS (Ultra High Speed) technology from the new SD 3.0 specification.
Highlights Of SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I Memory Card:
- Ultra-fast 45MB/s read and write performance allows more continuous burst mode shooting
- Record full HD 1080p videos or even 3D content thanks to 10MB/s minimum sustained write speed
- SanDisk’s intelligent Power Core controller delivers an enhanced performance
- Advanced automatic ECC (error-code correction) engine ensures long-term data integrity and reliability
- Designed for protection against harshest conditions – water proof, temperature proof, shock and vibration proof, x-ray and magnet proof
“SanDisk has a long history of developing fast, highly reliable cards for photography enthusiasts and professionals,” commented Susan Park, director for retail product marketing at SanDisk. “Our new SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC card lets consumers take their skills to the next level by capturing high-resolution still images, fast-moving action shots and HD videos of the highest quality.”
SanDisk Extreme Pro UHS-I SDHC memory card that offered in 3 variants of memory capacity – 8GB, 16GB and 32GB, are now available at SanDisk.com for $100.99, $159.99 and $299.99, respectively.