Nowadays, most tech addicts need an extra power for their smartphone and tablet mobile devices while on the go. The leading innovator of portable electronics accessories, Scosche has launched its new powerful, portable backup battery and dual USB port charger – Scosche goBAT II, which combines an internal 5000mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery with dual USB ports including a 2.1 Amp USB port for the larger power needs of tablet such as iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tab.
According to Scosche, the fully-charged goBAT II (5000mAh battery) is able to recharge an Apple iPhone 3G up to 3.3 times, iPhone 3GS up to 3 times, iPhone 4G up to 2.6 times and iPad up to 55%.
Key features of Scosche goBAT II
- Built-in, powerful 5000mAh rechargeable lithium ion battery to extend your mobile devices’ usage time
- Two USB charging ports that can be used simultaneously
- 2.1 Amp (10 Watt) USB port perfect for tablets including Apple iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Standard 1 Amp (5 Watt) USB port for USB-powered devices including iPhone, iPod, Blackberry and more
- LED battery level indicator lets users know how much power is left
- Bundled with a micro-USB charging cable and USB adapter for Galaxy Tab
“The vast majority of our customers that own a tablet, also own a mobile phone that can be charged via a USB connection,” commented Kas Alves, Executive Vice President for Scosche Industries. “It only made sense for us to design a battery backup that could meet the demands of both types of mobile devices, eliminating the need to carry two chargers or battery back-ups.”
Scosche goBAT II dual USB portable battery backup charger that works with a free Scosche reVIVE charging app is now available at Scosche’s official site for an MSRP of $89.99.