The global leading provider of microphones and audio electronics, Shure Incorporated (www.shure.com) has launched its new Shure SE115m+ Sound Isolating headset, which combines superior audio performance and sound isolation with an integrated 3-button remote control and microphone for iPhone 3GS and iPod, allowing users to seamlessly switch between their music and calls without sacrificing sound quality or comfort.
Main Features And Technical Specifications Of Shure SE115m+:
- Second generation Dynamic driver – Dynamic MicroSpeaker II, delivering superior sound quality with enhanced bass
- Built-in, convenient three-button remote control and microphone enable users to adjust volume, control music and video playback, as well as record voice memos, and answer or end calls
- Ergonomic earphone design ensures a customized, comfortable fit
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple shapes and sizes effectively block over 90% outside ambient noise by forming a tight seal with the ear
- Compatible with Apple Voice Control and Voice Over technology (iPhone 3GS and shuffle 3rd generation)
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 105 dB SPL/mW ; Impedance (1kHz): 16 Ω ; Frequency Range: 22Hz–17.5kHz
“Since the iPhone was introduced two years ago, Shure has been committed to building accessories that enhance the smartphone experience. Our Music Phone Adapter (MPA) has been wildly successful, so we’re excited about introducing a fully integrated headset specifically built for the next generation of Apple phones,” said Scott Sullivan, Senior Director for Global Product Management at Shure Incorporated. “The SE115m+ blends functionality, performance and convenience with Shure’s standard for professional audio quality and durability.”
The new Shure SE115m+ Sound Isolating Headset that weights just 1.06 oz is now available exclusively at Apple stores and Apple.com through December 31, 2009 for about $120.