Firefox 3 has been released for months. This new browser features many useful functions and a more user-friendly interface. Having said that, the extra large Back button on the tool bar looks odd and out of place. If you are a stickler for balanced proportions and regular sizes, let’s minimise the Back button so that it doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb:
1. Run your Firefox 3 browser
2. Point your mouse to the toolbar and right click. Select “Customize”
3. Click on the Use Small Icons checkbox that is located at the bottom of the window.
4. Click Done and you will find the size of the “Back” button has been kept in proportion with the other buttons.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 17758 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues