In addition to Cyber-shot WX5 and Cyber-shot TX9, Sony also announced the launch of its new affordable, pocketable Sony Cyber-shot T99, which features 14.1 MP resolution, new Soft Skin mode, HD video capture, and Underwater Sweep Panorama mode that designed to optimize white balance for clear, natural and best possible results while capturing ultra-wide sub-aqua scenes (optional marine housing is needed).
Features And Specs Of Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T99:
- 14.1 megapixel Super HAD CCD image sensor plus BIONZ processor
- 25mm wide Carl Zeiss lens with 4x optical zoom and Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- 3-inch LCD touchscreen display and high sensitivity of ISO 3200
- 720p (1280×720 pixels) HD video recording at 30 fps
- Dimensions: 93.0 x 55.6 x 16.8 mm ; Weight: 105 grams
The new slim, sleek and stylish Sony Cyber-shot T99 digital camera that offered in five elegant colour variations – black, silver, pink, green and violet, is expected to hit the market in mid-September 2010 for around $250.