The leading maker of an cutting-edge Bluetooth headsets, Sound ID has announced the upcoming availability of its new customizable Sound ID 510, which the company claims as the world’s first ever Bluetooth headset with its own iPhone App. With the EarPrint App, Sound ID 510 users are allowed to customize their listening preferences, check battery life as well as find the misplaced 510 wireless headset right from their beloved iPhone.
Main Features Of Sound ID 510:
- 3X NoiseNavigation utilizes three sensitive microphones to help eliminate wind and background noise
- Sound ID EarPrint App enables users to personalize their sound preferences and settings aimed for true “personal” headset
- MultiPoint technology for connecting to 2 Bluetooth-enabled handsets at once
- Unique Touch Sensor for quick, easy volume adjustment
- Physical On/Off Switch helps save battery life and avoid pocket dialing
- Environmental Mode amplifies surrounding sound to boost listening power between calls
- Talk time: up to five hours ; Standby time: up to 135 hours
- Come with 3 sizes of RealComfort EarLoops for optimal comfort
“Sound ID strives to develop the most advanced Bluetooth products on the market and we think the 510 paired with the new Sound ID EarPrint App for iPhone users sets a new standard,” commented Michael Jones, President and CEO for Sound ID. “On its own the 510 has excellent audio and noise reduction capabilities and is extremely comfortable. The 510 can be paired with any Bluetooth-enabled phone, but when used with the EarPrint App, it delivers new levels of personalization and convenience for iPhone users.”
The new stylish, compact and lightweight Sound ID 510 Bluetooth headset which measures 55 x 15.5 x 8.2 mm and weighs less than 8 grams is scheduled to hit AT&T stores on June 6 for around $130, while the Sound ID EarPrint App for iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS is now available as a free download through the App Store.